Advanced Project 2016 Training Courses
If you’re looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Project 2016 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Project 2016 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Microsoft Project 2016 has greatly enhanced reporting features from previous versions of Microsoft Project. You can now easily create tables and charts, either using a template or starting from scratch yourself. Our Advanced Microsoft Project 2016 training will cover these new features in detail.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Project 2016 Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Project 2016 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Project plans
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$925 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1495 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
We also provide Advanced Microsoft Project 2016 training Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart, etc, provided the expenses of our Sydney trainer are paid.
Other Microsoft Project training courses
Aims of the Advanced Project 2016 course
This course aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of existing Microsoft Project 2016 users
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Work with multiple projects
- Share resources across projects
- Customise the MS Project 2016 environment
- Export project information to other applications
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Completion of the Microsoft Project Introduction 2016 course or similar experience in the workplace.