If you’re looking for really great Microsoft SharePoint Training for End Users you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft SharePoint training for End Users course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Microsoft SharePoint allows for collaboration between users. Content can be published to SharePoint from any Microsoft application. You can use SharePoint across all your projects and tasks to get visibility into upcoming deliverables across SharePoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project. Microsoft SharePoint can also be used for managing costs, risks and your time.
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft SharePoint training for End Users will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft SharePoint configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Clients for whom we have delivered SharePoint training include:
This course is aimed at those who need to be able to manage a basic Windows SharePoint team Web site for their organisation. Delegates learn how to use the SharePoint Services tools to create a basic Web-based team collaboration environment. This is a one day instructor-led hands-on course.
Aims and objectives of the SharePoint for end-user course
The aims of the course are to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage a basic Windows SharePoint team Web site.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify components of the Windows SharePoint environment
- Identify and use the key components of a Windows SharePoint team Web site
- Manage access to a SharePoint site
- Create and manage lists
- Create and manage libraries
- Create and manage discussion boards and surveys
- Create and modify views
You should be familiar with Internet Explorer and the Windows environment.