Advanced Microsoft Visio 2013 Training Courses
If you’re looking for really great Advanced Visio 2013 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Visio 2013 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Add to your Microsoft Visio skills by learning how to create technical layouts and design custom shapes. You will use more advanced formatting techniques whilst working with the Microsoft Visio package. You will learn how to create business diagrams and Web site maps. You will also consider how to integrate Microsoft Visio with other Microsoft applications. Because we come to you, we can concentrate on the types of diagram you need to produce.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Microsoft Visio 2013 Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Microsoft Visio 2013 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Visio diagrams
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Other Microsoft Visio training courses
Aims of the Advanced Visio 2013 course
This course aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of existing Microsoft Visio 2013 users
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Create technical layouts
- Design custom shapes
- Create business diagrams and Web site maps
- Integrate Visio information with other applications
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Completion of the Microsoft Visio 2013 Introduction course or similar experience in the workplace.