If you’re looking for really great Introductory/Intermediate Microsoft Visio 2010 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introductory/Intermediate Visio 2010 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Microsoft Visio 2010 training will enable you to create professional diagrams to simplify complex information with shapes, collaboration tools and data-linked diagrams. It is a drawing package which can help with all your drawing and graphical needs from organisational charts to flow diagrams, etc. It can also be used to create UML diagrams.
Microsoft Visio 2010 for Windows is available in three editions: Standard, Professional and Premium. Microsoft Visio 2010 adopts the Microsoft ribbon structure.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Introductory/Intermediate Visio 2010 Training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft Visio diagrams
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Other Microsoft Visio training courses
Aims of the Introductory/Intermediate Visio 2010 course
This course aims to introduce the learner to using Visio 2010 to create flow diagrams, basic organisation charts and network diagrams.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Use the Visio drawing tools
- Create basic Visio diagrams
- Format drawings and diagrams
- Create network, rack and brainstorming diagrams
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.