We provide Microsoft Windows Training Courses – Windows XP training, Windows Vista training, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 training. Please note that Windows XP is no longer being supported by Microsoft, so if you are still using this version you may want to consider upgrading to Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Microsoft Windows is the operating system used by PCs and is important for finding, organising and manipulating files and folders.
All outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we generally train on client site so you are looking at the system as it is set up in your workplace. We are happy to combine Microsoft Windows training with any of the other Microsoft range of applications.
We provide Microsoft Windows training in Sydney, CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Parramatta, Ryde and beyond.
We are happy to provide Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade workshops. This can be combined with Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013 or Microsoft Office 2016 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking.
Please contact us for further details.
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Although we include links to Microsoft Windows training course outlined below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Windows Training courses
- Windows training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Windows course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Windows training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Windows environment, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Windows course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Windows training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Windows trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required