If you’re looking for really great Windows 8 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Windows 8 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Windows 8 is the latest operating system from the Microsoft suite. It can be used in both a touch screen and a keyboard environment and is often used interchangeably depending on the device on which it is being used.
On the Windows 8 training course, we introduce you to the Windows 8 environments and will show you how to move tiles and access the Charms bar. You will learn how to search for files and apps. You will share files with others and work collaboratively.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Windows 8 Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Windows 8 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Windows environment
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Other Microsoft Windows training courses
Aims of the course
This course aims to introduce delegates to the Windows 8 operating system.
On completion of the course delegates will know about the major functions of Windows 8. They will be able to:
- Operate effectively within the desktop environment
- Use the File Explorer
- Use Charms
- Use live tiles
- Make Windows Updates
- Use search features
- Understand Ease of Access
- Use Windows Firewall
- Use Windows Defender
- Join a HomeGroup
- Get on a network
- Use the Windows Media Player
- Work with music, photo and video apps
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Pre-requisites – none.