If you’re looking for really great Windows XP Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Windows XP Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
During your Windows XP training, you will learn how to manage files and folders. You will discover how to search for files and folders within the system. You will look at basic editing features and setting up a printer.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Windows XP Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Windows XP training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Windows environment
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Other Microsoft Windows training courses
Please note that Microsoft is no longer supporting Windows XP, so you may want to upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8 at some point.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Windows XP training include:
- Toll Ipec
Aims of the course
This course aims to introduce delegates to the desktop environment and Windows operating system.
On completion of the course delegates will know about the basic functions of a personal computer and its operating system. They will be able to:
- Operate effectively within the desktop environment
- Mange and organise files and folders
- Copy, move and delete files and folders
- Work with desktop icons
- Manipulate windows
- Use search features
- Use simple editing tools
- Use print management facilities
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.