If you’re looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Access 2013 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Access 2013 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
During the Advanced Microsoft Access 2013 training, you will learn how to create more complex queries such as parameter queries, append queries, delete queries, update queries and make-table queries. You will use advanced forms and reporting features and learn how to create basic macros.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Microsoft Access 2013 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Microsoft Access 2013 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Access databases
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Access training courses
If you are new to Office 2013, you may also be interested in our Office 2013 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Clients who have benefitted from our Advanced Access 2013 training include:
- Lonergan Research
Aims of the Advanced Access 2013 course
This course aims to give delegates an insight into some of the more advanced features in MS Access 2013.
On completion of the course delegates will have added to their skills in using Microsoft Access. They will be able to:
- Use advanced forms features
- Use Access in conjunction with the Internet
- Create advanced queries
- Produce reports
- Record and assign macros
The Microsoft Advanced Access 2013 training course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Access 2013. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Access 2013 course would be an advantage.