If you’re looking for really great Introductory Microsoft Access 2010 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introductory Microsoft Access 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
In this Microsoft Access 2010 training course, you will learn how to create basic tables and forms for input of data into an Access database. You will also learn how to create simple queries and reports for data output.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Introductory Microsoft Access 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Introductory Microsoft Access 2010 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Access databases
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Access training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Organisations who have benefitted from our Introductory Access 2010 training include:
Aims of the Introductory Access 2010 course
This course aims to introduce delegates with little or no understanding of the Microsoft Access 2010 software to the basic features of the package.
On completion of the course delegates should understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with developing, formatting and using a simple MS Access database. They should also be able to create and use tables and forms, and be able to retrieve information from a database using queries and reports.
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Delegates attending the course should preferably have a basic understanding of the Windows environment and use of the keyboard and mouse.