If you’re looking for really great Microsoft Advanced Excel training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Excel training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Advanced Excel training will be given on your site
- We tailor the training to meet YOUR needs so can adapt the course outlines to you – if you don’t need to learn Solver, for example we can miss it out and perhaps look instead at the PowerPivot add-in available in Excel 2010 and Excel 2013
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Excel training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
For example, you may have been working on several Excel workbooks, but have now finished for the day. You want to close all open workbooks, saving the changes in each of them. With the workbooks open, hold down the Shift key and click the Close button at the top right of the Excel Title bar. A box appears asking whether you want to save changes to the active workbook. Click Yes To All to save changes to all workbooks and close them all.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Microsoft Excel training courses
For provisional course outlines please visit the appropriate page
- Excel VBA Training
- Introductory Excel 2010 Training
- Introductory Excel 2013 Training
- Introductory Excel 2016 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2010 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2013 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2016 Training
- Advanced Excel 2010 Training
- Advanced Excel 2013 Training
- Advanced Excel 2016 Training
Organisations who have benefitted from our Advanced Excel training include