If you’re looking for really great Microsoft Excel VBA training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Excel VBA training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere. We can even help you with the VBA required for your own workbooks.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Excel VBA training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Excel VBA training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
“Geoff is a fantastic trainer. Clear, easy to follow. This was one of the best courses I have attended. Content was good, the flow was good, overall an excellent course.” William Chen, NAB Wealth, North Sydney
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$925 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1495 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Other Microsoft Excel training courses
- Advanced Excel Training Courses Sydney
- Introductory Excel 2010 Training
- Introductory Excel 2013 Training
- Introductory Excel 2016 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2010 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2013 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2016 Training
- Advanced Excel 2010 Training
- Advanced Excel 2013 Training
- Advanced Excel 2016 Training
Organisations which have benefitted from our Excel VBA training include:
Aims of the course
This course covers automation and customising of Excel using macros and screen items (such as buttons and menus). Delegates learn how to write macros using VB code and assign macros to screen items
On completion of the course delegates will have gained confidence in using Excel VBA. They will be able to:
- Use the Macro Recorder to record macros
- Use VBA to create and edit macros
- Use objects and dialog boxes
- Work with VBA controls
- Use variables, arrays and functions
- Work with Active Data Objects
- Create add-ins
The course is of two days’ duration. However, a one day course outline can be provided on request.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a good knowledge of Excel. Prior attendance of the Advanced Excel course would be an advantage.