If you’re looking for really great Introductory Microsoft Excel 2010 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introductory Microsoft Excel 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Excel 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Introductory Microsoft Excel 2010 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
For example, you may have been working on several Excel workbooks, but have now finished for the day. You want to close all open workbooks, saving the changes in each of them. With the workbooks open, hold down the Shift key and click the Close button at the top right of the Excel Title bar. A box appears asking whether you want to save changes to the active workbook. Click Yes To All to save changes to all workbooks and close them all.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Excel training courses
- Advanced Excel Training Courses Sydney
- Excel VBA Training
- Introductory Excel 2013 Training
- Introductory Excel 2016 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2010 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2013 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2016 Training
- Advanced Excel 2010 Training
- Advanced Excel 2013 Training
- Advanced Excel 2016 Training
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking.
Organisations benefitting from our Introductory Excel 2010 training include:
Aims of the Introductory Excel 2010 course
This course aims to introduce delegates with little or no understanding of the Microsoft Excel software to the basic features of the package.
On completion of the course delegates should understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with developing, formatting and using a spreadsheet. They should also be able to accomplish standard mathematical and logical operations using basic formulae and functions. They should also be able to use some of the more advanced Microsoft Excel applications such as importing objects, and creating graphs and charts.
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Delegates attending the course should preferably have a basic understanding of the Windows environment and use of the keyboard and mouse.