Are you looking for Microsoft Outlook training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements? Some users will need to share calendars; others will not have the opportunity.Some users will want to make the most of Outlook to manage their time effectively.
Some learners may need to create custom forms, but many learners will be more interested in managing attachments.
We provide Microsoft Outlook 2010 training courses , Microsoft Outlook 2013 training courses and Microsoft Outlook 2016 training courses, all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
In general, we divide these courses into three levels – Introductory Outlook training, Intermediate Outlook training and Advanced Outlook training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Outlook training courses Sydney, are available in all suburbs including Chatswood, Macquarie Business Park, Ryde, Parramatta, etc . We can still provide Microsoft Outlook training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Outlook trainer.
Clients for Microsoft Outlook training include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Although we include links to Microsoft Outlook training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory Outlook 2010 Training
- Introductory Outlook 2013 Training
- Introductory Outlook 2016 Training
- Intermediate Outlook 2010 Training
- Intermediate Outlook 2013 Training
- Intermediate Outlook 2016 Training
- Advanced Outlook 2010 Training
- Advanced Outlook 2013 Training
- Advanced Outlook 2016 Training
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Outlook Training courses
- Outlook training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Outlook course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Outlook training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Outlook configuration, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Outlook course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Outlook training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Outlook trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required