If you’re looking for really great Advanced Outlook 2013 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Advanced Outlook 2013 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Become an expert in using Microsoft Outlook 2013 on this training course! Learn how to create customised Outlook templates and forms. Because we come to you, we can cover any Microsoft Outlook topics on which you feel you need to know more!
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Outlook 2013 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2013 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
If you are new to Office 2013, you may also be interested in our Office 2013 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
Aims of the Advanced Outlook 2013 course
This course aims to give delegates advanced skills in using the Microsoft Outlook 2013 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have learnt advanced skills to apply when using Microsoft Outlook 2013. They will be able to:
- Work with contacts
- Communicate with e-mail alternatives
- Track work activities using the Journal
- Interact with the Internet
- Work offline and remotely
- Create a custom form
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment and previous use of MS Outlook 2013.