If you’re looking for really great Intermediate Outlook 2016 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Intermediate Outlook 2016 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Increase your Microsoft Outlook 2016 skills by learning how to organise emails and other Outlook items. Learn how to set up rules and alerts. Make yourself more efficient by the use of Quick Steps. Learn how to search for emails and how to filter Outlook messages.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Outlook 2016 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2016 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
If you are new to Office 2016, you may also be interested in our Office 2016 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking.
Aims of the Intermediate Outlook 2016 course
This course aims to extend delegates’ knowledge of the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have extended their knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2016. They will be able to:
- Customise the Outlook 2016 environment
- Customise messages
- Organise items
- Work with folders
- Organise mail
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment.