Are you looking for Microsoft PowerPoint training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to know how to run the slide show whilst others will only need to create or edit presentations.
Some learners need to know how to animate presentations, or add transitions to slides; others may be using PowerPoint to create written reports.
Some learners need to be able to create SmartArt; for others this is not relevant.
JMD Training provide Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training courses , Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 training courses and Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training courses, all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into two levels – Introductory PowerPoint training and Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint training, though our course outlines are very flexible. Our Microsoft PowerPoint training courses Sydney, are available in all suburbs including Chatswood, Macquarie Business Park, Parramatta, Ryde, etc . We can still provide Microsoft PowerPoint training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the PowerPoint trainer.
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
Clients for our Microsoft PowerPoint training include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Although we include links to Microsoft PowerPoint training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast facts about our Microsoft PowerPoint Training courses
- PowerPoint training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site PowerPoint course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- PowerPoint training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your PowerPoint presentations, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All PowerPoint course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft PowerPoint training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our PowerPoint trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required