If you’re looking for really great Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
On this training course, you will learn how to create a consistent-looking presentation with the use of templates and the Slide master.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft PowerPoint training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Clients for our Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2010 training include
Aims of the Intermediate /Advanced PowerPoint 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. They will be able to:
- Create and edit slides using a variety of layouts and styles
- Add additional objects to slides
- Use formatting to create a consistent, sophisticated presentation
- Understand the elements of good slide design
- Combine information for other applications into a PowerPoint presentation
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of PowerPoint.