If you’re looking for really great Introductory Publisher 2010 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introductory Publisher 2010 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
On your Introductory Microsoft Publisher 2010 training course, you will learn how to create new publications and how to format text. You will create and link text boxes. You will experiment with WordArt. You will insert tables into a publication. You will learn about the Publisher layout guides and how to snap objects to a grid. However, since the training is given at your site, you can choose which topics would be the most beneficial for you and we can spend time working on your publications.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Introductory Microsoft Publisher 2010 Training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft Publisher publications
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Publisher training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Introductory Publisher 2010 training include:
- NSW Teachers Federation, etc., etc.
Aims of the Introductory Publisher 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates an introduction to the publishing tools and features of Microsoft Publisher 2010.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to create various types of publication using Publisher 2010. They will be able to:
- Create new publications
- Work with and format text
- Work with textboxes
- Use WordArt
- Use tables
The Microsoft Introductory Publisher 2010 training course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment