If you’re looking for really great Introductory Publisher 2016 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introductory Publisher 2016 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
On the Introductory Microsoft Publisher 2016 training course, you will learn how to create publications from scratch. You will format text; you will insert and link text boxes. You will insert WordArt into a publication. You will create and format tables.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Introductory Microsoft Publisher 2016 Training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft Publisher publications
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in our training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Publisher training courses
If you are new to Office 2016, you may also be interested in our Office 2016 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking.
Aims of the Introductory Publisher 2016 course
This course aims to give delegates an introduction to the publishing tools and features of Microsoft Publisher 2016.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to create various types of publication using Publisher 2016. They will be able to:
- Create new publications
- Work with and format text
- Work with textboxes
- Use WordArt
- Use tables
The Microsoft Introductory Publisher 2016 training course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment