If you’re looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Word 2010 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Intermediate Microsoft Word 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Discover how to use Microsoft Word tables effectively and get to grips with a range of formatting techniques, including bullets, numbering and tabs.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Word 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate Word 2010 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Word training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Organisations who have benefitted from our Intermediate Word 2010 training include:
Aims of the Intermediate Word 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of MS Word 2010.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft Word 2010. They will be able to:
- Format a document, using techniques such as bullets, numbering, borders, tabs, etc
- Make effective use of tables
- Set up a multi-column document
- Create sections within a document
- Work with text boxes
- Confidently use the Mailmerge facilities, and use Microsoft Word 2010 to address envelopes and labels
- Make use of the graphic capabilities of MS Word 2010, including creating drawings and watermarks
- Create and format SmartArt graphics
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of Word.