If you’re looking for really great Introductory Microsoft Word 2016 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introductory Word 2016 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
You may be looking for Introductory Microsoft Word 2016 training because you want to get back into the workplace, or because your job role has changed and you now need to use computers. Be assure, our trainers are very patient!
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Introductory Microsoft Word 2016 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Introductory Word 2016 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Word training courses
If you are new to Microsoft Office 2016, you may also be interested in our Office 2016 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking.
Aims of the Introductory Word 2016 course
This course aims to introduce delegates with little or no understanding of the Microsoft Word software to the basic features of the package.
On completion of the course delegates should understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with creating, formatting and finishing a word processing document ready for distribution. They should also be able to use some of the more advanced Microsoft Word 2016 applications including:
- Creating standard tables
- Using pictures and images within a document
- Importing objects
- Using mail merge tools.
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Delegates attending the course should preferably have a basic understanding of the Windows environment and use of the keyboard and mouse.