If you’re looking for really great Assertiveness Skills Training you’re in the right place.
Our Assertiveness Training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help increase your confidence, not only in the workplace, but in all areas of life, such as dealing with difficult family situations, poor customer service, etc.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Assertiveness Skills Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Assertiveness Skills Training will be given on your site
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Assertiveness Skills training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Assertiveness training include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1995 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1995 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half-day courses, if that better suits your organisation. Costs are slightly higher than half the cost of a full day to allow for trainer travel time and costs. Contact us for a quote.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview skills
Aims of the course
To create assertive employees
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define assertiveness
- Understand the concepts of self-esteem and self-confidence
- Become self-aware
- Overcome invisible barriers that hinder success
- Establish a more positive self-image
- Recognise assertive and aggressive behaviour
- Develop assertive behaviour
- Develop assertive body language
- Action plan
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.