If you’re looking for really great Coaching Skills Training you’re in the right place.
Our coaching skills training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help delegates to empower their workforce by coaching them to achieve success. Learn how to listen and how to ask the right questions. Discover how constructively challenging and encouraging will build up confidence.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Coaching Skills Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Coaching Skills Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Coaching Skills training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1395 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1895 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$2495 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1895 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half-day courses, if that better suits your organisation. Costs are slightly higher than half the cost of a full day to allow for trainer travel time and costs. Contact us for a quote.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview Skills
Aims of the Coaching Skills course
- To provide a range of interpersonal skills models to enable learners to confidently understand coaching and its place in learning opportunities.
- To provide the necessary skills attributes, together with knowledge of the coaching process to enable participants to confidently coach to sustain enhanced performance and development.
By the end of the Coaching Skills course, learners will be able to:
- Define coaching
- Understand and apply various coaching skill models to best suit each scenario
- Effectively identify learning and development needs
- Coach individuals to enhance development and performance
- Understand and set development objectives
- Implement coaching sessions and define the pitfall and benefits of various approaches
- Gain commitment and buy-in from the subject to drive forward a development plan
- Give and receive effective feedback
- Understand how to gain rapport and influence
- Self-assess and action-plan
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.