If you’re looking for really effective Conflict Resolution Training you’re in the right place.
Our Conflict Resolution skills training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to enable learners to resolve conflict in a constructive way. To resolve conflict effectively, you need to be a skilled communicator. You need the ability to quickly reduce stress. Effective conflict resolution can often make the difference between positive and negative outcomes. Learn active listening skills to ensure you hear and understand other people’s positions and perspectives. Learn to be assertive rather than submissive or aggressive.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Conflict Resolution Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Conflict Resolution Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Conflict Resolution training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1395 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1895 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$2495 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1895 + GST.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Job Applications and Interview Skills
Organisations who have benefitted from our Conflict Skills training include:
- NZ International Students Centre
Aims of the Managing Conflict course
To learn to manage conflict in a constructive way
By the end of the Resolving Conflict training course, learners will be able to:
- Define conflict
- Give a clear insight in to the root causes of all forms of conflict, an understanding of how conflicts manifests and how to begin to resolve it
- See and understand why conflict happens
- Manage and resolve interpersonal conflict
- Recognise the signs of conflict emerging in a team situation
- Mediate in a conflict situation
- Identify and deal with behaviours which trigger and escalate conflict
- Handle conflict situations with service users
- Produce action plans, including organisational action plans, to help plan better to diffuse conflicts
- Self-assess their ability
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.