If you’re looking for really great Line Managers Training you’re in the right place.
Our Line Managers training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help delegates handle difficult people and situations effectively. Line managers often have to fill a variety of human resources roles ranging from performance appraisals to interviewing candidates for employment. They may also have to dismiss staff.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Line Managers Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Line Managers Training will be given on your site
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1995 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1995 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half-day courses, if that better suits your organisation. Costs are slightly higher than half the cost of a full day to allow for trainer travel time and costs. Contact us for a quote.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview skills
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….