If you’re looking for really great Introduction to Management Training you’re in the right place.
Our Introduction to Management training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help delegates to manage their team successfully. Learn how to coach your team for maximum productivity. Discover the differences between leadership and management. On this course you will acquire leadership skills to motivate and inspire your team to greater performance. Learn how to manage your time effectively. Realise how to develop and build up your team. Gain skills in performance management.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introduction to Management Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Introduction to Management Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Introduction to Management training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1395 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1895 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$2495 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1895 + GST.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview Skills
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
Aims of the Introduction to Management course
To learn to manage staff, particularly if this is a first management or supervisory role.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define management
- Recognise the differences and similarities between management and leadership
- Effectively communicate with their team
- Manage meetings
- Build an effective team
- Effectively motivate their team
- Coach their team
- Self-assess their ability
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.