If you’re looking for really great Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training you’re in the right place.
Our Negotiating and Influencing skills training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help delegates to negotiate and influence effectively on behalf of and within their organisation. You will learn about the common stages in the negotiation process and how to negotiate towards a win-win outcome. You will gain the effective communication skills that are essential when involved in negotiation.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Companies who have benefitted from our Negotiation and Influencing Skills training include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1995 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1995 + GST.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview skills
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
Aims of the Negotiating and Influencing Skills course
To create employees who can negotiate and influence effectively on behalf of and within their organisation.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define negotiation
- Use a range of negotiation skills and behaviours
- Plan and prepare negotiations
- Identify the phases of a negotiation
- Adapt style depending on the situation
- Recognising when and how to make concessions
- Develop influencing skills
- Action plan
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.