If you’re looking for really great Presentation Skills Training you’re in the right place.
Our Presentation skills training courses are designed to provide delegates with the skills necessary to give effective presentations. Good presentations are vital in every aspect of business, both internally and when trying to gain clients.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Presentation Skills Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Presentation Skills Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Presentation Skills training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Presentation Skills training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1995 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1995 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half-day courses, if that better suits your organisation. Costs are slightly higher than half the cost of a full day to allow for trainer travel time and costs. Contact us for a quote.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview skills
Aims of the Presentation Skills course
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with the skills necessary to give effective presentations.
- Identify their audience and their purpose
- Create objectives for a presentation
- Structure a presentation
- Demonstrate the platform skills required to give an effective presentation which has a real impact on their audience
- Handle nerves
- Design and use visual aids
- Handle questions effectively
- Evaluate the effectiveness of their performance with the use of constructive feedback
How the course is run
This one/two day instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn. All delegates will be expected to give a presentation.
Participants should bring with them material that could be used to prepare a short presentation. This may, or may not be, work-related.