If you’re looking for really great Train the Trainer Training you’re in the right place.
Our Train the Trainer training courses are designed to help those who are new to delivering IT training, or for any trainer looking for a structured yet flexible approach to training.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Train the Trainer Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Train the Trainer Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Train the Trainer training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Train the Trainer training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1995 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1995 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half-day courses, if that better suits your organisation. Costs are slightly higher than half the cost of a full day to allow for trainer travel time and costs. Contact us for a quote.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
Aims of the Train the Trainer course
This course is designed to help those who are new to delivering IT training, or for any trainer looking for a structured yet flexible approach to IT training.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define the role of training
- Relate the learning cycle to training techniques
- Demonstrate improved presentation skills
- Construct aims and SMART objectives
- Structure a course
- Design visual aids
- Devise evaluation procedures
- Demonstrate coaching skills
This course is delivered over 2 days and includes practical sessions including giving a presentation on a subject of the delegate’s choice.