Microsoft Visio Training
Are you looking for Microsoft Visio training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
We provide Microsoft Visio training courses. All our courses are tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into two levels – Introduction/Intermediate Visio training and Advanced Visio training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Visio training courses Sydney, are available in all suburbs including Chatswood, Macquarie Business Park, Ryde, Parramatta, etc . Our training is usually conducted at client site. We can still provide Microsoft Visio training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Visio trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Visio Training courses
- Visio training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Visio course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- We are happy to train using your Visio diagrams, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Visio course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- Microsoft Visio training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Visio trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required