Microsoft Visio Training
If you’re looking for really great Advanced Visio Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Visio Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Add to your Microsoft Visio skills by learning how to create technical layouts and design custom shapes. You will use more advanced formatting techniques whilst working with the Microsoft Visio package. You will learn how to create business diagrams and Web site maps. You will also consider how to integrate Microsoft Visio with other Microsoft applications.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Visio training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Microsoft Visio training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Visio diagrams
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Aims of the Advanced Visio course
This course aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of existing Microsoft Visio users
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Create technical layouts
- Design custom shapes
- Create business diagrams and Web site maps
- Integrate Visio information with other applications
- The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Completion of the Microsoft Visio Introduction course or similar experience in the workplace.
Creating technical layouts
- Drawing scales
- Themes and styles
Design of custom shapes
- Special drawing operations
- Shape behaviour and events
- Custom stencils
Business diagrams and Web site maps
- Block diagrams
- Tree diagrams
- Onion diagrams
- Organisation charts
- Project management diagrams
- Web site maps
Integrating Visio with other programs
- Integration with Microsoft Word
- Integration with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Working with Web-enabling features
Software and database diagrams
- Documenting software systems
- Database model diagrams