Microsoft IT Training Courses
We provide Microsoft Windows Training Courses using the latest versions with Office 365.
Microsoft Windows is the operating system used by PCs and is important for finding, organising and manipulating files and folders.
All outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we generally train on client site so you are looking at the system as it is set up in your workplace. We are happy to combine Microsoft Windows training with any of the other Microsoft range of applications.
We provide Microsoft Windows training in Sydney, CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Parramatta, Ryde and beyond.
We are happy to provide Microsoft Windows upgrade workshops. This can be combined with Microsoft Office 365 upgrade training and workshops.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Windows Training courses
- Windows training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Windows course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Windows training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Windows environment, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Windows course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Windows training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Windows trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required