If you’re looking for really great Windows 7 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Windows 7 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
During your Windows 7 training, you will learn how to organise and manipulate files and folders. You will learn how to create new folders and delete unwanted files and folders. You will pin applications to the Start menu or Taskbar. You will personalise the Desktop, and search for files and folders within the system. You will understand basic print management features. All our trainers are very patient and will ensure you gain a good understanding of the Windows 7 operating system.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Windows 7 Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Windows 7 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Windows environment
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Other Microsoft Windows training courses
Aims of the course
This course aims to introduce delegates to the desktop environment and Windows 7 operating system.
On completion of the course delegates will know about the basic functions of a personal computer and its operating system. They will be able to:
- Operate effectively within the desktop environment
- Manage and organise files and folders
- Copy, move and delete files and folders
- Work with desktop icons
- Manipulate windows
- Use search features
- Use simple editing tools
- Use print management facilities
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Pre-requisites – none.