Advanced Microsoft Access
If you’re looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Access training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Access training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
In the Advanced Microsoft Access training course, you will learn how to create complex queries such as append queries, delete queries, update queries, make-table queries and parameter queries.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Microsoft Access training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Microsoft Access training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Access databases
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegate||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Aims of the Advanced Access course
This course aims to give delegates an insight into some of the more advanced features in MS Access .
On completion of the course delegates will have added to their skills in using Microsoft Access. They will be able to:
- Use advanced forms features
- Use Access in conjunction with the Internet
- Create advanced queries
- Produce reports
- Record and assign macros
The Microsoft Advanced Access training course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Access. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Access course would be an advantage.
- Showing duplicates
- Showing unmatched values
- Showing the highest or lowest range of values in a query
- Parameter queries – allowing query input from a data prompt
- Refining queries using Null and NOT values
- Creating arithmetic and logical expression controls on a form
- Setting sequential order of controls on a form
- Creating a subform and linking it to parent
- Modifying. the subform to change records displayed
- Split forms
Calculations in Reports
- Creating arithmetic and logical expression controls in a report
- Calculating percentages in a report
- Using formulas and expressions in a report such as sum, count, average, max, min, concatenate
- Creating running summaries in a report
- Recording a simple macro
- Running a macro
- Assigning or attaching a macro to a form, report, control