Advanced Microsoft Excel
If you’re looking for really great Microsoft Advanced Excel training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Excel training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Advanced Excel training will be given on your site
- We tailor the training to meet YOUR needs so can adapt the course outlines to you – if you don’t need to learn Solver, for example we can miss it out and perhaps look instead at the PowerPivot add-in available in Excel
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Excel training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
For example, you may have been working on several Excel workbooks, but have now finished for the day. You want to close all open workbooks, saving the changes in each of them. With the workbooks open, hold down the Shift key and click the Close button at the top right of the Excel Title bar. A box appears asking whether you want to save changes to the active workbook. Click Yes To All to save changes to all workbooks and close them all.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegate||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Office training courses
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Aims of the Advanced Excel course
This course aims to give delegates an in-depth knowledge of Excel features.
On completion of the course delegates will have advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel. They will be able to:
- Print workbooks
- Link multiple workbooks
- Use one and two-way data tables
- Audit a worksheet
- Create and use PivotTables and reports
- Use Solver, Scenario Manager and Goal Seek tools
- Use Excel workgroup features
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Excel. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Excel course would be an advantage.
Using multiple workbooks
- Printing and previewing multiple worksheets
- Custom views
- Using one-input or two-input data tables
- Protecting and unprotecting a worksheet with a password
- Protecting and unprotecting designated cells in a worksheet with a password
- Adding password protection to a workbook
- Removing password protection from a workbook
- Sorting data by multiple columns
- Performing custom sorts
- Creating a single or multiple criteria query using available options
- Using advanced query/filter optionsTemplates
- Using a template
- Editing a template Auditing a worksheet
- Tracing errors
- Tracing dependents
- Tracing precedents
- Adding, removing and editing worksheet comments
Pivot Tables and Reports
- Tracking changes
- RejectingPivot Tables and Reports
- Creating a PivotTable report
- Creating a PivotChart report
- Resetting a summary function in a PivotTable report
- Creating a PivotTable report for the World Wide WebData Analysis Tools
- Scenario managerSmartArt graphics
- Creating a SmartArt graphic
- Formatting SmartArt
- Changing SmartArt graphic layout
- Changing SmartArt graphic colours Macros
- Recording macros
- Running macros
- Editing macros