If you’re looking for really great Advanced Outlook training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Advanced Outlook training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Become an Microsoft Outlook expert with this course! You will learn how to create customised Outlook templates and forms. You will be taught how to share information with colleagues. You will be able to sync Outlook information between various devices. Because we work at your site, we can cover any Microsoft Outlook topics on which you feel you would like to learn more! Used effectively, Microsoft Outlook becomes a very good tool for improving your time management.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Outlook training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Microsoft Outlook training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
Clients for Advanced Outlook training include:
Aims of the Advanced Outlook 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates advanced skills in using the Microsoft Outlook 2010 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have learnt advanced skills to apply when using Microsoft Outlook 2010. They will be able to:
- Work with contacts
- Communicate with e-mail alternatives
- Track work activities using the Journal
- Interact with the Internet
- Work offline and remotely
- Create a custom form
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment and previous use of MS Outlook 2010.