If you’re looking for really great Intermediate Outlook training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Intermediate Outlook training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
On this course, you will extend your Microsoft Outlook skills by learning how to organise your emails and how to set up rules for Outlook email messages, amongst other things.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Intermediate Microsoft Outlook training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate Outlook training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
Organisations for which we have provided Intermediate Outlook training include:
- NSW Teachers Federation
- J C Decaux
Aims of the Intermediate Outlook 2010 course
This course aims to extend delegates’ knowledge of the Microsoft Outlook 2010 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have extended their knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2010. They will be able to:
- Customise the Outlook 2010 environment
- Customise messages
- Organise items
- Work with folders
- Organise mail
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment.