If you’re looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Publisher 2010 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Publisher 2010 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Increase your Publisher skills with our Advanced Microsoft Publisher 2010 training. You will learn how to create and apply styles to your publications as well as how to control colours and gradients. You will work with WordArt. You will learn how to create and manage mailmerge lists and how to create mailing labels. You will learn more about master pages and building blocks. You will create larger publications. However, because we come to you the Advanced Publisher 2010 training can cover exactly which topics you choose.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Publisher 2010 Training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft Publisher publications
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Publisher training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Clients for our Advanced Publisher 2010 training include:
- NSW Teachers Federation
- APC Logistics, etc, etc.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- control colours and gradients
- create and apply styles
- work with WordArt objects
- apply section page numbers and bookmarks
- create and manage mail merge lists
- prepare mailing labels
- work with Master pages