If you’re looking for really great Advanced Publisher 2013 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Publisher 2013 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Increase your Publisher skills with our Advanced Microsoft Publisher 2013 training. You will learn how to create and apply styles to your publications as well as how to control colours and gradients. You will work with WordArt. You will learn how to create and manage mailmerge lists and how to create mailing labels. You will learn more about master pages and building blocks. You will create larger publications. However, because we come to you the Advanced Publisher 2013 training can cover exactly which topics you choose.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Microsoft Publisher 2013 Training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft Publisher publications
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Publisher training courses
If you are new to Office 2013, you may also be interested in our Office 2013 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- control colours and gradients
- create and apply styles
- work with WordArt objects
- apply section page numbers and bookmarks
- create and manage mail merge lists
- prepare mailing labels
- work with Master pages