MS Word Training Courses
Are you looking for Microsoft Word training courses but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to know how to mailmerge whilst this will not be of interest to others.
Some learners need to know how to format long documents, creating tables of contents, using heading styles and section breaks; others only have smaller documents to work on, but may need to know how to create tables.
Some learners need to be able to track changes; for others this is not relevant.
Some learners may want to be able to create online forms.
We provide Microsoft Word training courses, all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into three levels – Introduction Word training, Intermediate Word training and Advanced Word training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Word training courses Sydney, are available in all suburbs including Chatswood, Macquarie Business Park, Waterloo, Ryde, etc. We can still provide Microsoft Word training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Word trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegate||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Office training courses
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast Facts about our Microsoft Word Training Course
- Word training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Word course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Word training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Word documents, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Word course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Word training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Word trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required