If you’re looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Word training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Intermediate Microsoft Word training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Discover how to use Word tables effectively and get to grips with a range of formatting techniques, including the use of bullets, numbering, tabs and section breaks.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Word training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate Word training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Word training courses
Aims of the Intermediate Word 2016 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of MS Word 2016.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft Word 2016. They will be able to:
- Format a document, using techniques such as bullets, numbering, borders, tabs, etc
- Make effective use of tables
- Set up a multi-column document
- Create sections within a document
- Work with text boxes
- Confidently use the Mailmerge facilities, and use Microsoft Word 2016 to address envelopes and labels
- Make use of the graphic capabilities of MS Word 2016, including creating drawings and watermarks
- Create and format SmartArt graphics
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of Word.