If you’re looking for really great Effective Communication Skills Training you’re in the right place.
Our Communication skills training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to enable delegates to better communicate both within the organisation and with clients, customers, etc. Good communication is vital in every aspect of business.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Effective Communication Skills Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Effective Communications Skills Training will be given on your site
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Communication Skills training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Effective Communication Skills training include:
- Intelligent Energy Systems
- NZ International Students Centre
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1395 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1895 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$2495 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1895 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half-day courses, if that better suits your organisation. Costs are slightly higher than half the cost of a full day to allow for trainer travel time and costs. Contact us for a quote.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview Skills
Aims of the Communication Skills course
To give delegates a full understanding of how to use effective communication to gain an increased value in business relationships.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Assess their own personal communication style and the impact it has on those with whom they are communicating
- Identify barriers to good communication
- Listen effectively
- Build rapport with others
- Use appropriate telephone communication techniques
- Communicate in such a way as to be able to influence others
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.