If you’re looking for really great Minute Taking Training you’re in the right place!
Our Minute Taking training is designed to teach how to filter content and use the best language to accompany it. Companies large and small choose us because you get your own tailored, Minute Taking Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere. The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We show you how to create efficient, high reader impact Minutes.
- We use highly interactive PowerPoint, video and hands on, real world, individual and group activities.
- Our tailoring is second to none, because we use your work writing to direct how we design your workshop.
- We come to you . Your Minute Taking Training will be given on your site.
- There will only be people from your company on your course.
- We offer a money back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied.
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are very competitive.
- We can assess all learners in advance for free.
- Our courses are never cancelled.
All Minute Taking training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we encourage you to think about what you need from the training and contact us to discuss.
A learner from a recent Minute Taking course said “Many thanks for yesterday. I’m feeling a lot more confident with the Minutes I do.”
Our Minute Taking training is available in all Sydney suburbs. And we love travelling outside Sydney, in fact, anywhere in Australia!
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1395 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1895 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$2495 + GST|
Our prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! So, if there are 5 people on the course, you pay $1895 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half day courses. We encourage you to think about what you need from the training and contact us to discuss.
For further details, fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, just fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date. If we cannot do these dates, we will arrange mutually convenient dates within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview Skills
There are no pre-requisites for this course
A practical course with exercises to help in listening, taking minutes and producing a minuted document.
- Prepare for the meeting
- Identify what type of minute is required
- Recognise different methods of taking notes
- Adopt appropriate strategies for listening to relevant information
- Use practical techniques to produce the final minutes
The course is of one day’s duration.