If you’re looking for really great Time Management Training you’re in the right place.
Our Time Management training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help delegates manage their time more constructively.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Time Management Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Time Management Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Time Management training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Time Management training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
“Janet was extremely clear and concise. She was willing to take on my issues with Time Management and turn each of them into positives.” James Roseblade, Atech Support Ltd
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$625 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1395 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1895 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$2495 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1895 + GST.
We are also happy to provide half-day courses, if that better suits your organisation. Costs are slightly higher than half the cost of a full day to allow for trainer travel time and costs. Contact us for a quote.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Copywriting Training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Interview Skills Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Line Managers Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Job Applications and Interview Skills
This is a one-day course.
Objectives of the course
On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define time management
- Recognise their productivity cycles
- Set SMART goals
- Manage priorities under pressure
- Create time management plans
- Influence others who impact on your time
- Organise their time using technology
- Utilise tool and techniques to handle disruptions
- Become more productive
- Cope better with information overload