If you’re looking for really great Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2013 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
This course will look at elements of good slide design and considering the needs of different audiences. You will look at creation of templates and use of the slide master to ensure consistency in a presentation. You will work with images, audio and video.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft PowerPoint training courses
If you are new to Office 2013, you may also be interested in our Office 2013 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Organisations who have benefitted from our Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2013 training include:
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Australian Dental Corporation
Aims of the Intermediate /Advanced PowerPoint 2013 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. They will be able to:
- Create and edit slides using a variety of layouts and styles
- Add additional objects to slides
- Use formatting to create a consistent, sophisticated presentation
- Understand the elements of good slide design
- Combine information for other applications into a PowerPoint presentation
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of PowerPoint.