Microsoft Project Training
Are you looking for Microsoft Project training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners have to learn to create a Gantt Chart from scratch. Other learners may be asked to track changes on an existing plan.
Some learners have to fine-tune allocation of resources. Others may be more interested in the task relationships.
Some learners have to worry about budgeting; for others, this is someone else’s concern.
All our training is tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation. Our costs, however, are no higher than for a standard course.
In general, we divide Microsoft Project courses into two levels – Introduction/Intermediate Project training and Advanced Project training. Our course outlines, however, are very flexible. Our Microsoft Project training courses Sydney, are available in all suburbs. These include Chatswood, Macquarie Business Park, Liverpool, Hornsby, etc. We can still provide Microsoft Project training courses outside this area. We would then charge for the travel expenses of the Project trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Project Training courses
- Project training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Project course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Project training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Project plans, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Project course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Project training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Project trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required