If you’re looking for really great Introductory/Intermediate Microsoft Project 2010 Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Introductory/Intermediate Project 2010 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Introductory/Intermediate Project 2010 Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Introductory/Intermediate Project 2010 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Project plans
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” …. On the blog, you will find several tips about using Microsoft Project as well as other packages.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$575 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$1195 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1495 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1795 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1495 + GST.
We also provide Introductory/Intermediate Microsoft Project 2010 training Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart, etc, provided the expenses of our Sydney trainer are paid.
Other Microsoft Project training courses
Organisations that have benefitted from our Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010 training include:
Aims of the Introductory/Intermediate Project 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates a practical understanding of the ways in which Microsoft Project 2010 can help them in project management tasks.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to create a project plan using Microsoft Project 2010, and check the progress of a project. They will be able to:
· Create a task schedule
· Link the tasks in the schedule
· Understand the critical path
· Assign resources to tasks
· Add costs to tasks and resources
· Create and modify task and resource calendars
· Analyse and manage overallocations of resources
· Track progress
· Use views, tables, filters and reports
· Pool resources
The course is of two days’ duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment.