MS OneNote Training Courses
Are you looking for Microsoft OneNote courses but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
OneNote is a digital notebook, which you can share across your computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone etc., so you have all your information with you when you are on the go. You can also easily share notebooks with your colleagues. You can clip any web page to Microsoft OneNote and view it later, online or offline. You can take great looking photos of documents and whiteboards on your phone and tablet with Office Lens.
If you do a lot of notetaking, attend multiple meetings , and collaborate with others on projects, then Microsoft OneNote can keep all your information together in one place. All your notes—even words in pictures—are searchable inside OneNote.
Microsoft OneNote integrates well with the rest of the Microsoft Office suite.
So, if you would like to learn more about what this free application can do for you, why not consider having a one day or half-day Microsoft OneNote training course in your offices; most people get hooked once they know how to use it!
Our Microsoft OneNote training is interactive and practical, not hypothetical!
We provide Microsoft OneNote training courses all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. We are offering these courses as a one-day course for those who want in-depth knowledge of the package or a half-day course for those needing a more general overview.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegate||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Aims of the Microsoft OneNote training course
This course aims to help you use OneNote to capture your thoughts and ideas in electronic notebooks where you can easily organise, search and share notebooks.
- On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Organise and find notebook information
- Create Notes with tables and graphics
- Create and use Page Templates
- Edit Notes
- Organising, Printing and Viewing Notebooks
- Create and manage audio and video content
- Use the Outlines feature and export an outline to Microsoft Word
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Customising the OneNote Workspace
- Customising the OneNote Workspace
- Organising Information in OneNote
- Collecting and Organising information
- Searching for information
- Managing Information
- Saving Notebook Information
- Options to Secure Notebook Information
- Creating Notes
- Adding Tables to a Note
- Adding Graphics to a Note
- Using Page Templates
- Audio and Video Content
- Requirements for Working with Audio and Video Notes
- How to Create and Manage Audio and Video Notes
- Using Outlines to Organise Notes
- Overview of the Outline Feature
- Creating and Managing an Outline
- Exporting an Outline to Word
- Collecting and Organising Research Information
- Collecting Research Information
- Audio or Video Clips
- Office Documents
- Inserting Web Page Content
- Adding Screen Clippings
- Using Side Notes
- Integrating Side Note Information
- Locating Information in OneNote
- Searching for Information in a Note
- Using Note Tags in OneNote