MS Access Training Courses
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Are you looking for Microsoft Access training coursesbut course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to be able to create a database from scratch. Other learners already have a database set up but need to produce complex queries.
Some learners need to create forms for data entry. Other learners may have data input directly into Microsoft Access from external sources.
Some learners need to create professional complex reports for clients; others may just need to produce queries for internal use.
JMD Training provide Microsoft Access training courses all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
In general, we divide these courses into three levels: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced though our course outlines are very flexible. Our Microsoft Access training courses Sydney, are available in all suburbs including Chatswood, Ryde, Macquarie Business Park, Parramatta, etc. We can still provide Microsoft Access training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Access trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegate||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Fast facts about our Microsoft Access Training courses
- Access training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Access course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Access training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Access databases, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Access course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Access training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Access trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required