If you’re looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Access training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Intermediate Microsoft Access training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
During your Intermediate Microsoft Access training, you will increase your skills in the design of Access tables, forms, queries and reports. You will also discover how to create Access table relationships for ease of data input and output.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Intermediate Microsoft Access training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate Microsoft Access training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Access databases
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Access training courses
If you are new to Microsoft Office, you may also be interested in our Office upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking.
Clients who have benefitted from our Intermediate Access training include:
- Lonergan Research
Aims of the Intermediate Access 2013 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of MS Access 2013.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft Access 2013. They will be able to:
- Use field properties for protection
- Understand table relationships and referential integrity
- Create multi-table queries
- Use calculations in a query
- Design custom entry forms
- Design custom reports
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of MS Access.